Grooming – We love what we do and do what we love.
How often should I get my dog groomed?
Frequency of grooming depends on the breed, style of haircut, and lifestyle of your dog. Some dogs require grooming every two weeks and some every two months. One of our priorities at Four Paws Grooming is to educate all of our clients on an appropriate grooming regiment for your baby.
- Hydro Surge Warm Water Shampoo & Conditioner
- Blueberry Facial
- Anal Glad Expression
- Blow Dry & Fluff
- Nail Trim and Pad Trim
- Sanitary Trim
- Trim Paws & Furnishings
- Under Coat Removal on Double Coated Breeds
- Haircut (AKC cute or Pet Clip)
- Flea, Tick, and Lice Bath (Natural, Biodegradable Product) $10
- De-Skunk Treatment with Bath $20
- Jacuzzi $10
- Nail Trim $10
- Anal Gland $10
- Blueberry Facial $10
- Pad Treatment (Paws soaked in an anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, moisturizing bath bomb. Paw oil applied afterwards. $10
Prices: (ALL PRICES ARE BASED ON BREED SIZE, TREATMENT, COAT CONDITION AND HAIRCUT)
- Small $50 -$60
- Medium $60 – $80
- Large $70 – $100
- X-Large $80 – $120
Step 1: Fill Out Forms
Please download the forms below, print and fill them out to bring to your appointment. Then, submit a grooming request below and we will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours to confirm your appointment.